Good Morning SMS to wish good morning to your dear ones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#include
void main()
{
char you;
if(you==sleeping)
printf("sorry 4 distrub");
else
printf("gud morning");
}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIFE is like a Book:
Each day a new page with adventures 2 experience,lessons 2 learn & good deeds to replicate.Have a cool n CÖLÖRFÜL PAGE 2day
Good Morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like the sun,
be active always!
Like the moon,
be cool always!
Like the clouds,
be helpful to all !
Like the rainbow,
have colourful thoughts!
Göød morning..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"New"day.
"New"morning.
"New"hopes.
"New"plans.
"New"efforts.
"New"success.
"New"feelings.
I pray..'God ..to giv u a "Happy"& ..Succesful . GOOD MORNING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every new day is a new chapter of life, bringing new topics, new moments 4 life. I wish 2day gud moments approach to make ur life joyful. Good morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
G-Get up
O-Open ur eyes
O-Out of ur bed
D-Day has risen
M-Mobile beeps
O-One msg receivd
R-Read & enjoy
N-Never mind
I- It's just a
N-New way 2wish
G-GuD morng
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment